Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 35% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,452 ₦ (11,705 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)