Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.505 NGN / MWK
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,001,067 ₦ (1,983,893 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 941,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)