Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.674 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 733,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 623,561 ₦ (133,425 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (20 minutes ago)