Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.313 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 769,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 684,680 ₦ (128,879 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)