Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.542 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,856,591 ₦ (£7,240) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)