Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.050 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 438,008 ₦ (RM5,090) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 414,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)