Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.623 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 321,591 ₦ (RM4,490) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)