Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.634 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,113,910 ₦ (€6,317) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 2 hours ago)