Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.728 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,400 ₦ (466₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)