Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.047 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 344,263 ₦ (2,001KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)