Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.905 NGN / BAM *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 270,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 245,215 ₦ (1,333KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)