Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.489 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 287,600 ₦ (₨52,392) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)