Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.004 NGN / INR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 33% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,300 ₦ (₨1,459) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)