Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.218 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 567,044 ₦ (€1,697) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)