Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.343 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,125,003 ₦ (€2,709) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 901,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)