Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.375 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 298,496 ₦ (8,206 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)