Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.938 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 334,965 ₦ (8,603 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)