Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.464 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 350,740 ₦ (11,147 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)