Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02530 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 202,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 192,502 ₦ (Rp 7,608,663) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)