Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02364 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 375,287 ₦ (Rp 15,874,046) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (43 minutes ago)