Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 259.598 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,153,591 ₦ (4,444 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 971,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)