Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.339 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 543,125 ₦ (2,358 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)