Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 223.186 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,674 ₦ (1,939 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (33 minutes ago)