Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 263.545 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,218,310 ₦ (4,623 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (35 minutes ago)