Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.802 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 389,761 ₦ (R$ 3,985) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)