Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.062 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 944,704 ₦ (R$ 8,662) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 753,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (36 minutes ago)