Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.479 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 882,039 ₦ (R$ 9,238) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 746,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)