Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.433 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 562,473 ₦ (R$ 5,833) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)