Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.156 NGN / DZD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 6,000 ₦ (1,901 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)