Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 147.271 NGN / TND
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 161,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 153,571 ₦ (1,043 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)