Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.761 NGN / TND *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 59,463 ₦ (429 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)