Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.796 NGN / TND
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 6% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 174,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 162,899 ₦ (1,182 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)