Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23846 NGN / LBP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,899,617 ₦ (7,966,220 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)