Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21322 NGN / LBP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 47% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,984,371 ₦ (13,996,791 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)