Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.470 NGN / GEL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 412,859 ₦ (3,371 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)