Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.864 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 93,403 ₦ (32,616 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)