Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.886 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 388,809 ₦ (134,741 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)