Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.086 NGN / DZD
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 221,203 ₦ (71,673 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)