Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10725 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 385,447 ₦ (COL$3,593,830) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)