Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12389 NGN / COP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 983,933 ₦ (COL$7,942,215) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 913,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)