Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.501 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 648,484 ₦ (Bs 21,261) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)