Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.531 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 465,836 ₦ (Bs 14,774) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)