Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.282 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,027,532 ₦ (Bs 31,830) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 692,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)