Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.732 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 470,373 ₦ (Bs 14,823) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)