Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.388 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,209,044 ₦ (Bs 62,423) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)