Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.782 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,214,896 ₦ (Bs 69,691) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)