Cost of living in Baoding, China vs Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.931 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 423,515 ₦ (8,001元) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)