Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.390 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 463,795 ₦ (元8,225) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)