Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.418 NGN / BND *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 342,486 ₦ (B$1,519) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)