Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02544 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 380,499 ₦ (Rp 14,957,429) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 362,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)