Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02554 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 124,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 118,215 ₦ (Rp 4,628,758) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)