Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.515 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 4% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 488,357 ₦ (948,985 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)