Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,114,181 ₦ (1,663,635 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)