Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 NGN / XOF *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,195,769 ₦ (1,840,671 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (39 minutes ago)