Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.525 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 926,646 ₦ (R$ 8,309) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 767,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)