Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.034 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,699 ₦ (₨1,549) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)