Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.903 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 337,661 ₦ (37,925 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)