Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.101 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,348,222 ₦ (1,224,516 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)