Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,083 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.853 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 544,067 ₦ (€1,538) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)