Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.090 NGN / EGP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 176,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 166,964 ₦ (E£ 8,311) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)