Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 374,027 ₦ (371,818 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)