Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.829 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,852,691 ₦ (32,854 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)