Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 82.573 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 444,781 ₦ (5,387 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (29 minutes ago)