Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.375 NGN / TMT *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 267,952 ₦ (2,901 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (39 minutes ago)