Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.146 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,380 ₦ (¥2,346) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)