Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.242 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,077 ₦ (¥2,183) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)