Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.773 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,733 ₦ (¥986) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)