Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.813 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,751 ₦ (¥978) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)