Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 819.463 NGN / OMR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 2,500 ₦ (﷼ 3.051) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)