Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.105 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 290,475 ₦ (S/. 2,961) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (30 minutes ago)