Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00853 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 269,618 ₦ (﷼ 31,610,672) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)