Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26672 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,605,649 ₦ (9,769,114 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)