Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27180 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,869,898 ₦ (10,558,722 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (24 minutes ago)