Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26672 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,496,010 ₦ (9,358,055 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)