Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.007 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 527,233 ₦ (﷼ 6,276) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (44 minutes ago)