Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria or the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00991 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 288,268 ₦ (﷼ 29,089,130) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (39 minutes ago)