Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.312 NGN / RON
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 425,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 404,049 ₦ (4,524 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)