Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.651 NGN / RON
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is about the same as in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 433,000 ₦ in Zaria you would need to make just about 419,102 ₦ (4,428 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)