Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27829 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,572,439 ₦ (₩12,837,225) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)