Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 55.055 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 7,565 ₦ (元137) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)