Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.568 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,609,684 ₦ (CH$2,832,053) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)