Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,608,003 ₦ (CH$2,874,418) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,220,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)