Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,583,013 ₦ (CH$5,092,691) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (about 1 hour ago)