Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zaria, Nigeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.424 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Zaria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zaria (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,716 ₦ (4,586TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ₦ in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)